Everyone loves a new car, but sometimes buying a used car just makes more sense. Don’t let the uncertainty of a used car make you sweat. At Jim Shorkey Family Auto Group, we offer our exclusive lifetime warranty program, Warranty Forever, on every eligible used car we sell. We also have an impressive selection of value-priced vehicles if you’re shopping on a budget. Need more convincing? Here are a few reasons why it’s worthwhile investing in a used vehicle from the Jim Shorkey Family Auto Group.
- Affordability, Of Course: This is certainly one of the biggest advantages of a used car. Even if a vehicle’s only been out on the road for a short period of time, it’s still considered preowned, even though it still has new-like qualities.
- Better Value: This isn’t always the case, but preowned vehicles are much more likely to retain their value. New vehicles depreciate in value after the first few years of use. A used vehicle’s been there, done that.
- Insurance Rates: Used vehicle insurance rates tend to be less expensive.
- Low Registration Fees: Likewise, with insurance rates, registration fees tend to be lower with used vehicles.
- Reliability: Of course, our selection of new vehicles at Jim Shorkey Family Auto Group are known for their reliability, but used vehicles also do well in this department since they’ve already been tested and hiccups have been addressed.
- Safety: Some used vehicles are notably safe! The IIHS recently released a list of the safest used cars for teens, many of which you’ll find in our inventory.
There are other reasons to consider purchasing a used vehicle, so if you’d like to continue the conversation, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any of Jim Shorkey locations on Route 30 in North Huntingdon or Pittsburgh Road in Uniontown.