A roll call of cars under the Jim Shorkey name has received some of the highest scores among other vehicles in Strategic Vision’s—a research outfit in southern California—Total Quality Index for 2014.
Strategic Vision says its study involves 38,361 owners who rank what they perceive as the best vehicles in every category. So without further ado, we present to you the winners.
- Small multi-function Car (tie), Kia Soul/Volkswagen Golf
- Midsize car (tie), Subaru Impreza Sedan/Kia Optima
- Full-size car, Dodge Charger
- Heavy duty pickup (tie), Ford F-250/350, Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500, Ram 2500/3500
- Entry-level SUV, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Midsize SUV, Dodge Durango
- Best mass-market brand, Kia